Our Beers and Ciders
- Burton Bridge Bitter ABV. 4.2% ( This is our most popular selling beer) An Amber Beer, dry hoppy aroma with a fruity background a bitter beer and lingering aftertaste.
- Stairway to Heaven ABV. 5% A Golden colour with a distinctive hoppy aroma, smooth easy drinking beer be careful of it's strength
- Golden Delicious ABV. 3.8% GD has a pale straw colour with a strong hop aroma and a dry bitter finish.
- Damson Porter ABV. 4.5% A dark brown ale, fruity beer with a distinctive bitter-sweet after palate.
- DBA ( Draught Burton Ale ) ABV. 4.8% A classic Burton Ale. Golden Amber with a lasting dry hop aroma
- Festival ABV. 5.5% A dark Amber Beer with a strong fruity flavour, well balanced between malt & hops.
- We also serve guest ales from time to time.
- Other draught drinks we serve are:
- Titanic Stout
- Thatchers Cider
- Erdinger Wheat Beer
- Good selection of bottled beers & Ciders
Not sure which beer to try?
We recommend The Devonshire Arms Paddle. Try any 3 of our cask ales served in a 1/3 pint glass for only £3.40
Throughout the Summer we now serve Cider in Paddle's too.
We have an excellent selection of wines and Lyme Bay fruit wines.